Women Speakers Association - WSA
eSpeakers enjoys a partnership with the Women Speakers Association (WSA) that provides its members with access to the marketing and business-building tools that eSpeakers provides.
- 1 Benefits to each WSA member
- 2 How do I get listed on the WSA's Find-a-Speaker directory?
- 3 Is there a cost to have a profile with eSpeakers?
- 4 When I get hired through the WSA Find-a-Speaker directory, am I charged a commission?
- 5 How can I upgrade my profile to include video?
- 6 What happens when a buyer pulls up my profile on the WSA Find-a-Speaker directory?
Benefits to each WSA member
- The WSA provides an eSpeakers Basic account to each of its members as a member benefit.
- This eSpeakers account:
- allows the speaker to be listed on the WSA's Find-a-Speaker directory, where event organizers who trust the WSA reputation come to research speakers.
- provides valuable marketing exposure through other directories that eSpeakers publishes. You can opt out of being listed on any other directory.
- provides a basic event calendaring tool
How do I get listed on the WSA's Find-a-Speaker directory?
Now that you’re an WSA member, you can create an online profile that will be published on the WSA directory. Because your profile on the WSA membership directory is powered by eSpeakers, the WSA has arranged for you to have a free eSpeakers Basic profile as a member benefit.
- If you don't already have an eSpeakers account, signup for an eSpeakers Basic account ». Use Promo Code
WSPAwith annual payment to get it at no cost as long as you're an WSA member.
- Once you have an eSpeakers account, link your eSpeakers profile to the WSA directory by identifying yourself as an WSA member:
- Go to the eSpeakers MY PROFILE screen », then choose CAREER from the choices on the screen's left.
- In the section labeled ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS, you can add Women Speakers Association.
- Click the SAVE button to save your changes. WSA will be notified that you’ve saved your association membership on your eSpeakers profile.
- If you haven't already, go ahead and fill it out your eSpeakers completely.
When your profile is complete (with at least a photo, topics, and bio), and you've identified yourself as an WSA member, you'll be automatically included in the WSA's Find-a-Speaker directory. Allow up to 24 hours for your profile to appear.
Is there a cost to have a profile with eSpeakers?
The annual fee for your eSpeakers Basic profile is covered by the WSA for current members (regularly $179 USD per year).
Many speakers choose to upgrade their eSpeakers profile to add embedded video, recommendations, and other material, which helps event organizers understand their value. If you are a speaker who is a current WSA member, upgrade to the PLUS or upgrade to PRO.
When I get hired through the WSA Find-a-Speaker directory, am I charged a commission?
When you are hired by a customer who found you through the WSA directory, you will be charged a commission of 10% (subject to change).
How can I upgrade my profile to include video?
If you would like to add embedded video (which plays without leaving your profile page), recommendations and other features to your profile, you can upgrade to a Plus or Pro account.
- Sign in to eSpeakers
- Choose PLUS or PRO from the account levels near the top of the screen
- Select an ANNUAL payment schedule (discount does not apply to monthly or quarterly billing)
- Complete the payment process to activate
What happens when a buyer pulls up my profile on the WSA Find-a-Speaker directory?
When an event organizer, searching for a speaker, pulls up your profile on the WSA Find-a-Speaker directory, they see your complete profile, including:
- no fees
- offsite video link
- (for plus and pro members) embedded video, recommendations, one-sheet
Buyers also see your direct contact information:
- email address
- phone number
- mailing address
In addition, there is a "direct message" button the buyer can use to fill out some basic event information which is emailed directly to you as a lead.
There is no finder's fee or commission charged for leads that come to you through the WSA's Find-a-Speaker directory.