Create and manage contracts quickly and efficiently!
Creating, modifying, and managing contracts and agreements can be a cumbersome and time-consuming chore. eSpeakers eliminates this distraction by automating the process of generating all kinds of event-related documentation. With eSpeakers, you start with a "library" of basic contract and agreement components. Then, eSpeakers uses these standard elements to generate customized contracts based on the event details you enter.
This process makes it remarkably easy and convenient to generate all of the documentation you need for each event, including contracts, thank you letters, invoices, program agreements, and more.
Find out how our Contract Generator can reduce the time your business spends managing contracts and documentation so you can focus on what you do best. With eSpeakers Contract Generator, you can:
- Add "placeholder" codes to agreements and contracts with the click of a button.
- Match the "placeholders" in your library documents to specific fields in your eVentPRO database.
- Quickly generate a wide range of documents to meet the unique requirements of various clients.
- Keep your contracts and documentation consistent across different presenters, clients, and engagements.
- Permanently link finished documents to specific events for long-term storage and reference purposes.
"Making the most of our time is a top priority for my staff. eSpeakers Contract Generator shorten the steps in generating a contract."
-Karen Harris, CMI Speaker Management
See this amazing system for yourself! A friendly eSpeakers team member will contact you to arrange a no-obligation demonstration, right in the comfort of your own screen.
"Customizing the contract is important for us because Willie speaks to so many different industries. Using eSpeakers Contract Generator makes it easy for us to create these customized contracts."
-Dee Jolley, Office Manager
"My office staff loves the Contract Generator in eSpeakers! A happy office staff makes a happy presenter!"
-Carl Hurley, CSP